Top Home Irrigation Company
in Greater Raleigh
5 Star Professional Reviews
Repair & Service
Greenway Irrigation Is Trusted By:
Greenway: The Triangle’s Top Home Irrigation Company
Greenway Irrigation’s experience and dedication have made us the Triangle’s top home irrigation company since 1992, whether installing new home sprinkler systems, making emergency repairs, answering service calls, or redesigning systems from scratch. Greenway is the answer whenever Raleigh-Durham residents ask, “Where can I find a reliable irrigation company near me?” Property owners trust Greenway for all their irrigation needs. We offer:
- Sprinkler and Irrigation System Installations. We design systems tailored to your needs, secure permits, and install everything in compliance with local codes.
- Professional Irrigation Maintenance. Greenway provides professional maintenance to keep your sprinklers working at top performance levels.
- Speedy Sprinkler Repair. When a guest runs over your sprinkler head, we respond quickly to set things right, replacing the head and setting the correct arc and distance.
- Backflow Testing and Remediation. Fertilizers and other yard care chemicals should never mix with your drinking water. Our routine testing and prevention help keep your home’s water safe.
- Seasonal Settings. Finally, Greenway is the irrigation company you can trust to prepare your system for winter freezes and to restart it in the spring. We are the top licensed and bonded irrigation company in the Triangle, and our dedication to our craft is year-round.
Proper Licensing For Superior Dependability
Irrigation is an extremely regulated field where we want to show our trustworthiness. We make sure to have all our boxes checked for licensing.
Corporate License #C-809
Plumbing License #21317
You don’t have to take our word for it.
Why Is Greenway Irrigation the Best in Raleigh-Durham & Chapel Hill?
Our business and our irrigation systems are built on principles. First, we build systems that minimize costs over a lifetime of ownership, factoring installation, maintenance, and potential repairs into every design. Second, we treat our clients the same way we would like to be treated. We take the time to explain the pros and cons of each option. We honor our promises, respond to our customers, admit our mistakes, and do it all with a friendly smile.More about us