All Greenway Irrigation systems are designed by an experienced, licensed North Carolina Irrigation Contractor, following an on-site interview with the clients to understand their goals and objectives. We conduct a thorough inspection of the property to collect key data, such as water pressure, flow rate, landscaping and terrain. We insist on making sure our clients understand the benefits and disadvantages of the available features and options. Clients receive a detailed, all-inclusive, fixed-price quote for the turn-key irrigation system, which includes:
- Complete system design.
- Secure municipal permits—cost pass-thru.
- Schedule municipal inspections—cost pass-thru.
- Trench to minimum depth of 12 inches.
- All trench lines are backfilled and seeded where needed.
- Bore under sidewalks and driveways, as necessary.
- Install all plumbing, from point of connection at water source to sprinkler nozzles.
- Wire electric valves and rain sensor to controller.
- Mount controller and connect to power source.
- Provide plumbing stubs and wires for future system expansion.
- Program system controller.
- Certify backflow valve assembly—municipal regulation.
- Training—30 to 60-minute walk-thru.
Greenway Irrigation also proudly extends to all its new clients:
- 2-Year warranty
- Support original manufacturers’ warranties on all components.